All life depends on drinking water. With experts from numerous disciplines, we ensure that this precious asset is available to the population in sufficient quantity and quality.
Our comprehensive expertise includes knowledge of remote-controlled process automation, monitoring and control equipment for both individual installations and entire water supply networks. This enables us to realise new systems or modernize and optimize existing ones.
- Customer support: We provide comprehensive advice in the water permit application process for private, public, commercial and industrial customers.
- Strategic planning: We advise on increasing supply stability. For the expansion of networks, we clarify framework conditions with regulators and other water utilities and advise on contract management.
- Merging water supply organizations: We assess the feasibility of mergers of several water supply systems belonging to neighboring network operators and advise on their reorganisation. In addition, we offer technical support and hydraulic modelling of the water supply network.
- Full management of public or private drinking water systems (Public-Private Partnerships PPP)
- Stress analysis of piping systems
- Pipeline network calculations
- Hydraulic calculations (modelling)
- Execution of tenders, bid evaluations and award recommendations
- Water loss analysis (non-revenue water studies)
- Technology transfer and training programs