In modern societies, the importance of the water supply infrastructure cannot be under-estimated because so much of life and industry depends on it.
We offer expertise to support our customers in the provision of the highest quality potable water, in sufficient quantities, at reasonable costs.
Today, 60% of potable water is the product of some kind of treatment process. We have in-depth knowledge in both single-stage water treatment processes, such as chlorination and UV irradiation; as well as in complex, multi-stage processes such as sand and membrane filtration, ozonation or activated carbon adsorption and their combinations. In addition, we can carry out water analysis in our own laboratory.
- Basic investigations
- Check for legal compliance
- Implementation strategies and contract negotiations
- Climate change studies
- Advice on financing
- Technical and financial training and support: Assistance in training water utility operators for sustainable operation and maintenance in areas such as structural organization, budgeting and maintenance planning
- Planning of water collection facilities such as vertical and horizontal tappings, infiltration, surface water sumps, water barriers and dams
- Planning of water treatment plants: Pre-oxidation, sedimentation, intermediate oxidation, multi-layer filtration, microfiltration, membrane filtration, ozone treatment, adsorption / biofiltration, neutralization, disinfection, network protection
- Capital Recovery Plan (CRP)
- Groundwater recharging
- Pumping stations
- Integrated control and automation systems for plants
- Central monitoring and control
- CFD analysis
- P&ID (Piping and instrumentation diagrams)
- Stress analysis of piping systems
- Pipeline network calculations
- Hydraulic calculations (modelling)
- Execution of tenders, bid evaluations and award recommendations
- Construction and installation supervision